Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Purchased Alfredo sauce make this quick and easy. A great dish for company or any night of the week.
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 (17 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) canned artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook bow tie pasta as directed on packaging, drain.
- Meanwhile, place Alfredo sauce, artichokes, garlic, tomatoes, rosemary, salt and pepper in a saucepan and simmer over low heat, strirring occasionally, until hot.
- Pour sauce over pasta, toss and sprinkle with parsley.
This is an easy dish but it has marginal flavor. If I needed a easy weeknight meal we would probably make it again but the family didn't really care for it.