- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cooked chicken, coarsely chopped or 2 cups precooked diced chicken
- 10 ounces frozen peas, defrosted
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary or 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook pasta in a large pot according to package directions.
- Put pasta into a casserole dish.
- Add chicken, peas, soup, milk, rosemary, and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly but gently.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is lightly browned.