I got this recipe from Redbook magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet bring 2 inches of water to a boil.
- 2Add 1 tsp salt and the aspagagus.
- 3Cook 3 to 5 minutes until just tender.
- 4Pat asparagus dry and cut into bite-size pieces.
- 5In a large pot cook pasta in 4 quarts of water and 2 tbsp salt until al dente.
- 6In a small saucepan heat the cream over medium heat to a simmer and cook 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 7Drain the pasta reserving some of the cooking water.
- 8In a large serving bowl combine the pasta cream and cheese; toss well.
- 9If the sauce is too thick add some of the cooking water.
- 10Add the asparagus and prosciutto and toss again.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Ties With Asparagus Cream and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 2855.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: