6Bev I Am
- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups thin sliced fresh mushrooms (8 oz)
- 1 cup chopped prosciutto or 1 cup ham
- 3⁄4 cup light cream
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and add mushrooms and proscuitto.
- Cook 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add light cream and heat ALMOST to boiling.
- Add peas and heat thru.
- Toss with hot pasta and Romano cheese.