1/1 Photo of Bow Ties or Farfalline With Tuna and Artichoke Hearts
This was on a couple of Italian Cooking and Living websites and I took some from each and I made this. It was really great and a wonderful change from the usual.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bow tie pasta or 1 lb farfalline pasta
- salt, to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 8 marinated artichoke hearts, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup black olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 small ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded & chopped
- 1 cup string bean, steamed and sliced
- 10 ounces tuna in water or 10 ounces tuna packed in oil, drained
- freshly ground coarse black pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, garnish
- 1Bring 5 quarts of water to boil, add salt and bowties or farfalline or any other small pasta.
- 2Cook until al dente, about 6 minutes.
- 3Drain and place in large bowl.
- 4Toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, stir in artichoke hearts, olives, tomatoes, and string beans.
- 5Toss well.
- 6Add tuna crumbled with a fork.
- 7Season with salt, freshly ground pepper, onion & garlic powder, Italian seasoning and remaining olive oil.
- 8Toss and garnish with fresh parsley.
- 9Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Ties or Farfalline With Tuna and Artichoke Hearts
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 424.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: