Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from the Mr. Food website and is easy and very, very delicious. "OOH IT IS SO GOOD"
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 (7 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain well and return to cooking pot.
- Add Alfredo sauce, spinach, pepper and nutmeg.
- Mix well.
- Cook over low-medium heat 4-5 minutes or until heated through, stir frequently.
- Serve immediately.