Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is so quick and easy, and it's a meal good enough for a dinner party. I add a few red pepper flakes to mine.
- 2 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable broth (use chicken broth if you like)
- 6 ounces sea scallops, rinsed and cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Have the pasta cooked and drained.
- Heat oil in skillet, add garlic and tomatoes, saute for 3 minutes.
- Add broth, boil 1 minute.
- Add scallops, boil 1 minute.
- Add parsley and parmesan, heat through.
- Stir in bow ties.
Thanks for another GREAT recipe!! Instead of Plum Tomatoes..I used a can of the Petite Tomatoes (by Delmonte Veggies)& Instead of Bow Ties..I used Thin Spaghetti, broke into 3 pieces..! I let the spaghetti simmer in with the rest of ingredients for about 5 minutes to take up the taste of the broth..! This recipe was AWESOME!! NIKKI :)
This got mixed reviews at my house. I liked it but hubby didn't think it had much of a taste. I made it as directed other then I used petite diced canned tomatoes. I doubled the recipe but used a pound of bay scallops. My parm cheese clumped in this.