Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A creamy tuna pasta salad that's a great accompanyment to any summer potluck or get together. This originally appeared in Taste Of Home magazine but we've modified for our family's taste.
- 2 cups dry bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely minced
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream or 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, tuna, carrot, red onion and hardboiled eggs.
- In a small bowl combine, mayonnaise, heavy cream, lemon juice, mustard, dill, salt and pepper; whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust for seasoning. Pour over pasta and mix gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.