1/3 Photos of Bow Tie Taco Casserole
Denise in NH's Note:
A casserole your family will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the ground beef& ground pork; drain.
- 2Stir in the taco seasoning mix, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and green pepper.
- 3Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Cook Bow Tie pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 5Combine pasta with 1 cup of the cheese and sour cream.
- 6Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with Pam cooking spray.
- 7Pour the pasta into the baking dish; top with meat mixture and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 8Bake in a 350°F oven for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Tie Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 691.6
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 167.4 mg
- Sodium 1253.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 36.9 g