A casserole your family will love.
Make and share this Bow Tie Taco Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the ground beef& ground pork; drain.
- Stir in the taco seasoning mix, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and green pepper.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cook Bow Tie pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Combine pasta with 1 cup of the cheese and sour cream.
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with Pam cooking spray.
- Pour the pasta into the baking dish; top with meat mixture and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 35-40 minutes.