Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy summer dinner, serve hot or cold, I got it from my local supermarket. I like it cool.
- 454 g bow tie pasta
- 6 beef sausages, any kind
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Cook sausages and slice into disks.
- Cook pasta according to package, drain, set aside to cool.
- Put asparagus in boiling water for 6 minutes, drain and slice into 2 inch pieces.
- Mix pasta, onion, tomatoes and asparagus.
- Mix mayo, water, garlic, vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Pour over pasta mix and mix well.
- Enjoy right away or serve cool.
LOVED this recipe! The dressing was perfect...not overpowering. I used white wine vinegar instead of regular vinegar and it was great! Will use this one again!