kel-Cie T's Note:
Yummy summer dinner, serve hot or cold, I got it from my local supermarket. I like it cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausages and slice into disks.
- 2Cook pasta according to package, drain, set aside to cool.
- 3Put asparagus in boiling water for 6 minutes, drain and slice into 2 inch pieces.
- 4Mix pasta, onion, tomatoes and asparagus.
- 5Mix mayo, water, garlic, vinegar and salt and pepper.
- 6Pour over pasta mix and mix well.
- 7Enjoy right away or serve cool.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Tie Sausage Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 102.9 mg
- Sodium 251.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: