Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This looked pretty simple. Not sure where I got it from though.
- 3⁄4 lb bow tie pasta
- 3⁄4 lb salmon fillet
- 1 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby peas
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water. Slice the salmon and set aside.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine the canned milk and wine. Simmer 3 minutes and add the peas, scallions, mustard, dill, salt and pepper.
- Just before you drain the pasta, add the salmon to the pot.
- Put the drained pasta into the saucepan, toss, and correct the seasoning.