Recipe by crazycookinmama
This is coming from a Woman's Day magazine. Let me just say this is an explosion of flavors. My DH said it was "Screamin'" which is his highest praise. I didn't care for the chickpeas or the feta, but if you like those things it's spectacular! Oh yeah and super duper quick!
- 1 lb farfalle pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) cansolid light tuna in vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 1 large cucumber, cut in chunks
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 cup quartered thin sices red onion
- 1 cup slivered basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as package directs. Drain; rinse under running cold water.
- Dressing: Drain oil from tuna into a large serving bowl; reserve tuna. Whisk remaining dressing ingredients into the oil.
- Add pasta to bowl, then remaining ingredients. Add tuna and gently break up. Toss well to mixand coat. Serve salad at room temperature.