Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
this is a refreshing salad that we like when outdoor cooking
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced thin
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water till tender Drain and rinse.
- Add onion, radishes and celery.
- Combine remaining ingredients in blender and blend well.
- Pour over macaroni mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Very good recipe! Lite and refreshing for a hot Summer Cookout! My guests and family really enjoyed it over this past weekend..Thanks for sharing!