1/3 Photos of Bow Tie Pepperoni Pasta Salad
Parkers Mom's Note:
This is so delicious and quick. This is also great to take to a pot luck. This is very much kid friendly and taste very similar to a pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Add Bow Tie Pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or all dente; drain.
- 3While pasta is boiling, brown pepperoni in skillet until crisp on both sides and place on paper towels to absorb the grease.
- 4Toss pasta with pepperoni, italian dressing, parmesian cheese and italian seasoning.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Tie Pepperoni Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.4
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 487.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: