Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so delicious and quick. This is also great to take to a pot luck. This is very much kid friendly and taste very similar to a pizza.
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add Bow Tie Pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or all dente; drain.
- While pasta is boiling, brown pepperoni in skillet until crisp on both sides and place on paper towels to absorb the grease.
- Toss pasta with pepperoni, italian dressing, parmesian cheese and italian seasoning.
I was looking for a recipe to bring to a pot luck that I didn't have to worry about mayonnaise in (it goes bad so quickly in the heat. Also, My oldest son no longer likes mayo). We added quartered cherry tomatoes, then chives, and basil from our garden. Very good. Quick, easy, versatile - you could add almost any veggie to it or make it without pepperoni if you didn't have any. We'll definitely make this again.
I thought this was okay, but my kids did not like it at all. Not even one of them. I think it would be better with some chopped veggies, such as tomatoes, green peppers, etc. I may try again with these additions but not anytime soon. It was a good thing I only made half the recipe, otherwise we would have thrown out the rest.
UPDATE TWO DAYS LATER :) - I added grape tomatoes to this and it was superb!! Making it again this weekend for another potluck. Made this for a potluck, very good. I love making pasta salad and this one adds to my collection. Thanks for sharing.