Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is so delicious and quick. This is also great to take to a pot luck. This is very much kid friendly and taste very similar to a pizza.
Top Review by Peppermint Wind
I was looking for a recipe to bring to a pot luck that I didn't have to worry about mayonnaise in (it goes bad so quickly in the heat. Also, My oldest son no longer likes mayo). We added quartered cherry tomatoes, then chives, and basil from our garden. Very good. Quick, easy, versatile - you could add almost any veggie to it or make it without pepperoni if you didn't have any. We'll definitely make this again.
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add Bow Tie Pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or all dente; drain.
- While pasta is boiling, brown pepperoni in skillet until crisp on both sides and place on paper towels to absorb the grease.
- Toss pasta with pepperoni, italian dressing, parmesian cheese and italian seasoning.