- 340.19 g bow tie pasta
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 56.69 g cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 59.14 ml fresh dill
- 29.58 ml capers, drained and rinsed
- 113.39 g smoked salmon, cut into bite-size pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions.
- Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Add onion to pot; immediately drain pasta mixture, and return to pot.
- Add cream cheese, dill, capers, and salmon to pasta.
- Toss, adding reserved pasta water a little at a time to create a thin sauce that coats pasta (you may not need all the water).
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.