Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of my favorite "ripped out of a magazine recipes".
Make and share this Bow Tie Pasta With Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions.
- Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Add onion to pot; immediately drain pasta mixture, and return to pot.
- Add cream cheese, dill, capers, and salmon to pasta.
- Toss, adding reserved pasta water a little at a time to create a thin sauce that coats pasta (you may not need all the water).
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
straight from Martha Stewart
It kind of sticks together and forms a ball.
I scaled this back for 2 for lunch and the DM and I thoroughly enjoyed. The really good thing is that it allowed me to use up the last of some smoked salmon and that last little bit of extra light cream cheese and some red onion I already had diced up, though no capers and had to use try dill but quick and delicious. Thank you Pink Diamond, made for Photo Tag.