Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A sensational puree of red bell pepper, oregano, chicken broth, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar and honey tossed with sweet and tender peas, parsley and bow tie pasta. Calories: 96.67 Calories from Fat: N/A Total Fat: 0.61 g Saturated Fat: N/A Cholesterol: N/A Sodium: N/A Total Carbohydrate: 18.69 g Dietary Fiber: N/A Sugars: N/A Protein: 4.11 g Vitamin A: N/A Vitamin C: N/A **From eDiets.com
- 2 cups red bell peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups bow tie pasta
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Combine bell pepper, broth, chopped fresh oregano, salt, and pepper in 2 quart saucepan. Cover. Cook over medium low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bell pepper is tender.
- Stir in tomato paste, vinegar, and honey; remove from heat. Puree mixture in a blender or food processor.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain.
- Mix together pasta, red pepper sauce, blanched peas, and chopped fresh parsley.