Recipe by KelBel
Four ingredients to a quick, healty pasta dish. Perfect for picnics, potlucks, or week night dinner.
Top Review by BakinBaby
How could it get any faster and better than this? This summer when my garden is abound, I'll be making FRESH pesto with my overflowin' pasta bed. Made for 1234...december tag and so... glad I did... this is a keeper, kelbel.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 10 ounces jar pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Place chicken in a large bowl. While pasta is still warm, add it to the chicken and toss thoroughly.
- Add entire jar of pesto sauce and toss to coat. Add the walnuts and toss once more.
- Serve warm or chilled. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired.