Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy dish that looks like you've spent some time in the kitchen. ;) Great served with garlic bread.
- 1 (12 ounce) package sweet Italian turkey sausage links, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (6 ounce) package feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, minced
- Preheat olive oil in a skillet on medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Cook onion and turkey sausage pieces over medium-high heat until no longer pink, about 7 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, bring cream and broth to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium; add paprika and cheese, whisking constantly until cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add turkey sausage mixture and stir until heated through.
- In a serving bowl, toss pasta with turkey sausage mixture.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and basil.