1/6 Photos of Bow Tie Pasta With Feta, Pine Nuts and Tomatoes
susie cooks's Note:
This is easy, light and delicious! I served it with sauteed spinch with al ittle garlic and lemon. Wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat water and cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Heat olive oil in a medium skillet, over medium heat.
- 3Add garlic and saute, but do not let brown.
- 4Add toasted pine nuts.
- 5Add spices and stir.
- 6Add tomatoes and olives and saute for about 3 minutes, until heated through and softened.
- 7Pour sauce over pasta and top with Feta cheese.
- 8Cover for a minute so cheese and flavors meld.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Tie Pasta With Feta, Pine Nuts and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.5
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 441.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 11.5 g