This is easy, light and delicious! I served it with sauteed spinch with al ittle garlic and lemon. Wonderful!
- Heat water and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet, over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute, but do not let brown.
- Add toasted pine nuts.
- Add spices and stir.
- Add tomatoes and olives and saute for about 3 minutes, until heated through and softened.
- Pour sauce over pasta and top with Feta cheese.
- Cover for a minute so cheese and flavors meld.