Recipe by Tinat51796
I got this recipe from a fellow pampered chef consultant. I can't wait to try it! Note: This recipe was modified from one on Allrecipes.com
- 1 (12 ounce) package bow tie pasta, you can also use 16 ounces of angel hair pasta
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese with dried basil and tomato, crumbled
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until done; drain. Return pasta to the pot.
- Mix in olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, feta, and Parmesan cheese. Stir in cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.