Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from the newspaper, but instead of using ravioli, I used bow tie pasta and to me, I came out better. My own special touch with also adding frest avocados on top of the pasta when it was served.
- 9 ounces bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (11 ounce) canwhole mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- fresh sliced avocado, slices
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Drain, Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add garlic: cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add corn and salt: Cook until throughly heated, stirring occasionally. Add cooked pasta, toss to coat. Sprinkle with cilantro and add more salt and pepper to your taste.
- When it, is served add fresh slices of avocado.