Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
All-in-one light supper
Make and share this Bow Tie Pasta Toss recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 vidalia onion, halved & sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons capers
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounces boxes bow tie pasta, cooked & kept warm
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- Add onion& garlic.
- Cook until tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in artichokes, tomatoes& capers.
- Season to taste.
- Toss pasta with sauce& sprinkle with cheese.
- Serves 4 NOTE: I use some of the oil from the marinated artichoke hearts& the onion& garlic in it- omiting the olive oil.