All-in-one light supper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 vidalia onion, halved & sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons capers
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounces boxes bow tie pasta, cooked & kept warm
- 1/2 cup freshly grated freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- 2Add onion& garlic.
- 3Cook until tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in artichokes, tomatoes& capers.
- 5Season to taste.
- 6Toss pasta with sauce& sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Serves 4 NOTE: I use some of the oil from the marinated artichoke hearts& the onion& garlic in it- omiting the olive oil.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Tie Pasta Toss
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 504.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 11.5 g