1/1 Photo of Bow Tie Pasta Salad With Fontina and Melon
The Wallaces's Note:
Now that the weather is getting warmer, I find myself looking forward to pasta salads and melon. Why not combine the two? One of my favorite pasta salads from BHG "Fresh and Simple Pasta Pronto". Swiss cheese can be substituted for the fontina.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse well.
- 2In a large bowl toss together pasta, melon, and cheese. Combine salad dressing and mint; pour over pasta mixture and toss gently to coat.
- 3Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- 4Add watercress to pasta mixture just prior to serving.
- 5For a pretty presentation, pasta salad may be served in melon shells :).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Tie Pasta Salad With Fontina and Melon
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 287.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat poppy seed salad dressing