Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a good pasta salad to bring for a potluck or a barbecue. Delicious!
Make and share this Bow Tie Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 5 -6 tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- salt & pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Toss tomatoes, cucumber,black olives, olive oil, garlic, basil and salt and pepper.
- In large bowl, gently toss the pasta with the tomato mixture and Mozzarella cheese.
- Chill for 2-3 hours so flavors can blend.