Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very simple and tasty salad, and yes, it does say 1/4 cup chopped garlic.
Make and share this Bow Tie Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1⁄4 cup chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, chopped or crumbled into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup artichoke heart, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, softened in warm water and chopped
- 3⁄4-1 cup balsamic vinaigrette (or Italian dressing)
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until tender, about 9 to 10 minutes.
- Immediately chill in ice water, drain and toss with a little oil.
- Combine pasta with all the other ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is a very rich pasta salad, it's great for those who want super savoury taste. The quantity of balsamic vinegar is way too much. I halved the amount required. This is good on its own or with another light green salad mix. Too heavy to go with any other carbs in the one meal.
This is very good. Reminds me of a recipe of mine that I will post, it's "like this, but different".