Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe awhile ago and I finally made it and it turned out great. You possibly can use other pasta if you prefer. I hope you like as much as I do.
- 6 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets or 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Add broccoli during the last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- In greased casserole dish, combine cooked pasta and broccoli with all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover casserole; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is light golden brown.
- Take out and serve.
A wonderful dish. I used whole wheat rotini and Asiago cheese. Thank you.
Great recipe. I also made my own alfredo sauce and it turned out delicious!
My husband LOVED this. He bought some alfredo sauce and asked me to make him something, well of course I looked here first. I didn't have bow tie pasta so I used spiral and I only had the broccoli, cauliflower, carrot medley so I used that. My husband said to keep this in my cookbook to use again, he has added it to his favorites.