Bow Tie Pasta and Broccoli Alfredo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Add broccoli during the last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- In greased casserole dish, combine cooked pasta and broccoli with all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover casserole; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is light golden brown.
- Take out and serve.