1/3 Photos of Bow Tie Lemon Chicken
Sweet Diva's Note:
From Light & Tasty. A creamy, healthy and quick one-dish meal. I think I use a little more lemon pepper seasoning when I make it, but have not noted it on the recipe, so adjust according to taste. Alson tastes great with a little white wine added to the sauce - maybe 1/2 cup chicken broth plus 1/2 cup white wine....or is good as-is - whatever you prefer.:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 2/3 cups bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2/3 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with lemon-pepper.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry chicken and garlic in oil until chicken juices run clear.
- 3Remove and keep warm.
- 4Add broth, peas, carrots, cream cheese and lemon juice to the skillet; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- 5Drain pasta.
- 6Add pasta, chicken and salt to vegetable mixture; cook until heated through.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Yield: 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Tie Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.3 mg
- Sodium 771.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt-free lemon pepper