Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Eat your veggies. From Taste of Home.
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaf
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 3 carrots, julienned
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 4 cups cooked multicolored cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first six ingredients; process until smooth. Pour 1/2 cup into a large skillet; saute all of the vegetables until crisp tender; about 3-5 minutes.
- Add tortellini, pasta and remaining dressing; heat through.