Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is easy to make and has a nice fruity taste.
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 3⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups green grapes or 1 1⁄2 cups red grapes
- Combine the chicken, pasta, almonds, celery, onion and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Carefully fold in the mandarin oranges and grapes.
- Stir in enough mayonnaise to make of the desired consistency.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, until serving time.
Loved this recipe along with a few dozen people. I added 1 TB whole grain dijon mustard.