Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Bow-Tie Cheese Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g package farfalle pasta (bow-tie)
- 946.36 ml chopped cooked chicken
- 88.74 ml butter
- 59.16 ml all-purpose flour
- 946.36 ml cold milk
- 591.47 ml fresh shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 680.38 g jartomato basil pasta spaghetti sauce
- 236.59 ml shredded italian six blend cheese (Italian six-cheese blend)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Place pasta and chicken in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over med-high heat.
- Whisk in flour; cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute or until smooth.
- Gradually whisk in milk until smooth.
- Bring mixture to a boil, decrease heat to med-low, and gradually stir in cheddar cheese until smooth.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Stir cheese sauce into pasta mixture.
- Spoon pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with pasta sauce, and sprinkle with Italian cheese blend.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.