1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle pasta (bow-tie)
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 1/2 cups fresh shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (24 ounce) jar tomato basil pasta spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded italian six blend cheese (Italian six-cheese blend)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 3Place pasta and chicken in a large bowl.
- 4Melt butter in a medium saucepan over med-high heat.
- 5Whisk in flour; cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute or until smooth.
- 6Gradually whisk in milk until smooth.
- 7Bring mixture to a boil, decrease heat to med-low, and gradually stir in cheddar cheese until smooth.
- 8Stir in salt and pepper.
- 9Stir cheese sauce into pasta mixture.
- 10Spoon pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 11Top with pasta sauce, and sprinkle with Italian cheese blend.
- 12Bake for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow-Tie Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.7
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 821.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 33.4 g