Recipe by CoffeeB
This can be made a variety of ways. You can omit the bow tie pasta and just have the veggies and or add/delete as desired. I think I like it so well because it's somewhat sweet. Feel free to improvise as needed for taste.
Top Review by FrenchBunny
Had this for lunch today. Really good stuff. I didn't add raisins to mine and used all brocoli. I did use the tri color pasta. Was delicious and colorful. I cut the recipe in half and it served 2 of us for lunch and not a whole lot each but just enough because I had it with soup. I don't know how it would of served 6. But it was yummy stuff. Made for the Holiday Tag Fall '09
- 2 cups bow tie pasta (optional)
- 1⁄2 head broccoli
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 lb bacon
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (or white)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up into bite size pieces the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Boil noodles and rinse under cold water.
- Drain well.
- Fry the bacon crispy and cut up fine.
- Mix the mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar and add to your veggies, cheese and raisins.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours for flavors to blend.