Recipe by majakete
This is a really simple dish that can be made with things you have on hand or the things you like most on your pizza. I sometimes use canned tomatoes with their juices or just plain sauce. Experiment and have fun!
Top Review by nkoprince08
This is a great tasting, simple casserole. The only thing I changed in the recipe was to use canned diced tomatoes (undrained) instead of fresh tomatoes, this was just to save a little time in the prep!! I also used banana peppers, olives, and mushrooms out of the optional ingredients, turned out awesome...thanks for sharing!!
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni, sliced thin
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 -5 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 -2 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup tomato juice
- mushroom (optional)
- olive (optional)
- banana pepper (optional)
- spinach (optional)
- broccoli (optional)
- sausage (optional)
- different cheese (optional)
- different spices
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook noodles and set aside.
- Put pepperoni in a fry pan and cook lightly until grease comes out, do not pour off grease.
- Add garlic, tomatoes and the rest of the vegetables, cook for a couple minutes.
- Add spices and stir around.
- Put noodles in a 9" x 13" greased casserole dish.
- Pour the tomatoes, pepperoni, cheese and tomato juice over noodles and stir lightly.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and add more cheese if you like and bake for another 5 or 10 minutes, until cheese has browned.