Recipe by Super San Mateo Chefs
This recipe is a great twist on the traditional fettuccine alfredo. You can use any type of pasta desired. The chicken, broccoli and alfredo sauce come together really well in this dish.
Top Review by Shakin-N-Bakin
This recipe was absolutely fantastic. Easy to make when you come home tired from work. May need a little more seasoning, but I think it was delicious how it was! Will be making this again soon!
- 1 lb chicken, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 head broccoli
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring large pot of water to boil.
- In a large grill pan, heat oil. Add chicken pieces and grill until completely cooked.
- While chicken is cooking, add bowties to boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Steam broccoli in a vegetable steamer until soften but still firm. Chop broccoli into a bite size pieces.
- While pasta and broccoli are cooking, in a large saucepan, bring cream and butter to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for one minute.
- Add half of the parmesan cheese and whisk over low heat for about 1 minute, until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and place into a warmed, large bowl.
- Pour on the sauce and sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Toss in broccoli and chicken pieces.
- Serve immediately.