Recipe by CCLady
My mom's nickname was Bou, and this was one of her favorites when we were growing up. It's easy, and the ingredients are usually right at hand.
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 cup water
- 3 -3 1⁄2 lbs skinless chicken pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sauce ingredients in large pot or dutch oven.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add the chicken.
- Turn down the heat, put the lid on at a tilt (or open the steam vent).
- Simmer till chicken is cooked- about 45 minutes.
- Serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.