1/2 Photos of Boursin, Tomato and Cucumber Nibbles
These are little bites of cucumber, cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. They are quick to prepare, but for a different presentation, you could cut rounds of cucumber and pile the cheese/basil/tomato on top. The amount of nibbles depends on the size of the cucumber, so ingredient amounts are a guide. You don't have to use Boursin, which is a soft French cheese, you can use cream cheese and in fact, the Recipezaar system wouldn't let me type in 'Boursin'. Recipe comes from my blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the cucumber in half length-ways and slice a little off the bottom to make it sit flat on the plate. Note: you can peel the cucumber if you prefer or if the skin is tough - it's easier to do this before slicing in half.
- 2Scoop out the seeds and discard them.
- 3Fill the hollow of the cucumber with the Boursin or cream cheese, smooth top with a knife.
- 4Cut the cucumber into bite sized pieces and top each one with a basil leaf and a tomato. Secure with a cocktail stick.
- 5Drizzle with some of the olive oil from the tomatoes.
- 6Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boursin, Tomato and Cucumber Nibbles
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with herbs