Boursin and Proscuitto stuffed chicken breasts make a quick and mouthwatering entree for any meal and occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts flat between wax paper to 1/4 inch thickness. Rub chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 2Spread half the Boursin cheese over the underside of each chicken breasts. Layer on one prosciutto slice per breast. Add on top the remainder of the cheese.
- 3Fold chicken breast over the prosciutto and cheese and tuck in the ends. Secure with toothpicks as needed.
- 4Mix butter and paprika together. Brush the mixture over the stuffed chicken breasts.
- 5Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 350°F Cook for 15-20 minutes until the chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 175°F.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boursin-Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.6 mg
- Sodium 798.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: