Recipe by gailanng
Boursin and Proscuitto stuffed chicken breasts make a quick and mouthwatering entree for any meal and occasion.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) packageboursin cheese with garlic & fine herbs cheese
- 6 pieces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts flat between wax paper to 1/4 inch thickness. Rub chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Spread half the Boursin cheese over the underside of each chicken breasts. Layer on one prosciutto slice per breast. Add on top the remainder of the cheese.
- Fold chicken breast over the prosciutto and cheese and tuck in the ends. Secure with toothpicks as needed.
- Mix butter and paprika together. Brush the mixture over the stuffed chicken breasts.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 350°F Cook for 15-20 minutes until the chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 175°F.