Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Boursin and Proscuitto stuffed chicken breasts make a quick and mouthwatering entree for any meal and occasion.
- Pound chicken breasts flat between wax paper to 1/4 inch thickness. Rub chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Spread half the Boursin cheese over the underside of each chicken breasts. Layer on one prosciutto slice per breast. Add on top the remainder of the cheese.
- Fold chicken breast over the prosciutto and cheese and tuck in the ends. Secure with toothpicks as needed.
- Mix butter and paprika together. Brush the mixture over the stuffed chicken breasts.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 350°F Cook for 15-20 minutes until the chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 175°F.