Recipe by Chef53Kathy
This comes from a friend and is a favorite of ours. The boursin cheese makes this yummy!
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 5 ounces boursin cheese with herbs
- 3 lbs red new potatoes, scrubbed, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400* and PAM spray a 13x9 inch baking dish. In a medium saucepan heat the half & half and cheese until melted, stirring constantly. Arrange half of the potatoes in the dish, generously seasoning with salt and pepper. Pour half of the cheese mixture over, repeat wth potatoes, seasoning and remaining sauce. Bake until golden brown and fork tender, about one hour Garnish with the fresh parsley.