Recipe by TPubmgjbd
Boursin cheese is easy to make and much less expensive than the storebought variety. And I like the homemade Boursin much better than any I have tried prepackaged.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2⁄3 cup boursin cheese (can use homemade)
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes, scrubbed and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- In a saucepan, heat cream, Boursin cheese, shallots and garlic over medium heat, stirring until cheese melts.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Layer half of the potatoes, then half the cheese mixture.
- Add all the chives.
- Repeat layers of potatoes and cheese mixture.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Bake one hour.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.