Recipe by Julie B's Hive
Recipe was included in a package of recently bought Boursin cheese.
Top Review by Slim PA
This is was really a tasty sandwich! I used herbed Boursin as I couldn't find the pepper. Had a hard time finding arugula so I used some fresh leaf lettuce I bought from the farmers market. Love the red peppers, I think they made the sandwich! Thanks so much for sharing Julie! Made for the Rowdies, ZWT5.
- 8 slices hearty country bread
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) package black pepper boursin cheese
- 8 slices smoked turkey
- 8 slices smoked cooked ham
- 1 cup roasted red pepper
- 1 cup baby arugula leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat panini maker or grill pan. Lightly brush one side of each slice of bread with a little olive oil. Spread the other side of each slice with Boursin Cracked Pepper cheese.
- For each panini, layer 2 slices each of turkey and ham, then 1/4 cup each roasted red peppers and arugula leaves in between 2 slices of prepared bread with the cheese on the inside. Place panini, one at a time in panini maker or grill pan, cook 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut each sandwich in half and serve immediately.