Recipe by Peeps
These mushrooms are to die for. I usually serve them when we fondue. I kinda came up with the recipe myself and whenever I make them the pan ends up licked clean!
- 16 ounces large button mushrooms
- 1 package boursin cheese, garlic and herb flavored
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute mushrooms in a couple of tablespoons of butter with a little salt& pepper til cooked thru on very low heat.
- In a separate saucepan melt down the boursin cake with a cup or so of the cream depending upon how thick you want your sauce.
- Pour over sauteed mushrooms and serve.