Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
This was the result of an "empty out the pantry" night, and WOW was it tasty. It is fairly healthy, too! Note: cooking time includes 1 hour for baking potatoes.
- Scrub potatoes and bake using your preferred method.
- While potatoes are baking, steam asparagus and spinach until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Place veggies in a bowl and add boursin, milk, and crab meat.
- When potatoes have cooled enough to touch, slice each in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh into the bowl. Leave about 1/4 inch of flesh for each shell.
- Mix the veggies, cheese, milk, and potatoes until the potato flesh falls apart and becomes somewhat smooth. You may need to smash the larger chunks against the side of the bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each potato shell (you'll need to really pack it in, and there may be some left for nibbling while you wait :>).
- Sprinkle each shell with 1 Tbsp mozzarella.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes, or until heated through.