My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion with a Tablespoon of olive oil in skillet and cook until translucent.
- 2add 1-2 more tablespoons of olive oil and add chicken breasts.
- 3Cook chicken in skillet until juices run clear, or it is pretty well cooked through.
- 4After chicken is browned on both sides add the can of broth and the white wine.
- 5Add the pepper and garlic to the chicken and broth.
- 6Bring entire skillet to a boil and add the Boursin Cheese.
- 7Break up the cheese into smaller peices and reduce to a simmer.
- 8Simmer about 15 mintutes until cheese is melted and creamy.
- 9Add the Parmesan and serve over rice or pasta!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boursin Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.5
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.8 mg
- Sodium 968.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 43.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: