Recipe by magster1
Top Review by tarap56
We really enjoyed this dish. I used 1 1/2 pounds frozen tenderloins, thawed. After the chicken was cooked in the sauce, I took it out, and tried to boil it down. It still wasn't thick enough for my taste, so I used cornstarch to thicken it, threw the chicken back in to rewarm and served it over spaghetti. I left out the parmesan to save a few calories, although what's the point when the Boursin cheese adds 600 by itself. We also got four servings out of this, not the 2 mentioned in the nutrition facts. I'll make it again for sure.
- 5 1⁄4 ounces boursin cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts (I cubed mine)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion with a Tablespoon of olive oil in skillet and cook until translucent.
- add 1-2 more tablespoons of olive oil and add chicken breasts.
- Cook chicken in skillet until juices run clear, or it is pretty well cooked through.
- After chicken is browned on both sides add the can of broth and the white wine.
- Add the pepper and garlic to the chicken and broth.
- Bring entire skillet to a boil and add the Boursin Cheese.
- Break up the cheese into smaller peices and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer about 15 mintutes until cheese is melted and creamy.
- Add the Parmesan and serve over rice or pasta!