Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just plain ole delicious!!!!!!
Make and share this Boursin Cheese With Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning, plus
- 1 teaspoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes (just get a small pkg., don't know how many ozs. but had to put quantity)
- 1 3⁄4 ounces pine nuts
- Place 1st four ingredients in food processor and blend to a creamy consistency. Place into mold of desired shape. (use pam) and place in refrigerator.
- Boil sun-dried tomatoes in a small amount of water until plump (about 5 minutes) drain, cool, and chop in processor. If using tomatoes in oil, just chop.
- Unmold cheese. Spread pesto over cheese and cover with sundried tomatoes. Sprinkle pine nuts. Serve with crackers.