Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A homemade version of Boursin Cheese, which includes using 6 tsps of fresh herbs and cream cheese.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, dill, oregano, marjoram, savory, basil, sage... 3-4 of each)
- Mix gently, cover and refrigerate.
- Serve at room temperature.