Recipe by Jessica K
I found this recipe years ago in one of those little Pillsbury or Betty Crocker recipe booklets, can't remember which. I since lost the booklet but still remember this. It's a perfect little appetizer for a party or shower!
- 1 (8 ounce) container boursin cheese, spread
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, unrolled and laid flat
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped (or any color you like, but red is very good with this)
- cracked pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet or sheets, depending on how many you get, and how big your sheets are.
- Stir Boursin, bell pepper, and pepper together.
- Put a spoonful, a big one, onto the crescent triangle and then fold up and pinch edges together, like a turnover.
- Place on cookie sheet, bake 20-25 min.(depending on the oven and brand you buy), or until golden brown.
- You could also brush tops with an egg white before putting into oven, to give them an extra special look.